Here is an opportunity to purchase a nice two story, 1990’s build home in a great Suburb of Dallas. This home could be a flip or rental. This established neighborhood of newer homes presents a unique opportunity to capture Instant Equity while locking in good cash flow.
I AM A REAL ESTATE INVESTOR, I HAVE PLACED THE FOLLOWING PROPERTY UNDER CONTRACT TO PURCHASE AND MAY SELL OR ASSIGN MY EQUITABLE INTEREST IN THE PROPERTY RATHER THAN TAKE TITLE TO THE PROPERTY. I DO NOT HAVE LEGAL TITLE TO THE REAL PROPERTY. I AM NOT A LICENSED REAL ESTATE AGENT IN THE STATE OF TEXAS ENTERING INTO OR HAVE ENTERED INTO THIS CONTRACT TO PURCHASE REAL PROPERTY ON MY OWN BEHALF, AND THIS ASSIGNMENT IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH THE PRACTICE OF REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE.
Please email Randy McFeeley to arrange a time to view the property. You can also call/text 469.236.0305.
Estimated After Repaired Value: $226,204
Estimated After Repaired Rent: $1,650/month
Estimated Renovation for Rental: $17,500
Estimated Renovation for Fix and Flip: $25,000
Estimated Renovation for Owner Finance: $10,000
Asking Price: $155,000 OBO
- Foundation does not appear to need any repairs
- Roof does not appear to need any repairs
- HVAC does not appear to need any repairs
- Plumbing system does not appear to need any repairs
- The home should be painted inside and out
- All flooring should be replaced
- Tile work in the bathroom should be upgraded
- The light fixtures should be upgraded
- The plumbing fixtures should be upgraded
- The stove will need to be replaced, because the seller is taking it with them
Here is a video walk through of the property: